AFC Championship Game

(3) Cincinnati Bengals at (1) Kansas City Chiefs
Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET on CBS

News:

MUSKY

Last edited:

ThomW

Chief Petty Officer
I can't believe Mahommes is practicing in full with a high ankle sprain...that's some next level stuff.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
yeah i would hope he would do limited - he doesn't need too much practice

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I'm kinda on the Bengals, 49ers wagon... With the 49ers winning it all because of the feel good story with Mr Irrelevant.....

aspeck

Staff member
Watched "Karate Kid" (the original) last night just because I wanted to rehearse how Mahomes high ankle sprain healed so quickly. Someone was rubbing their hands together and then holding on to an ankle!!!!

My wife and oldest 2 kids are diehard 9ers fans and love the fact that "Mr Irrelevant" is so relevant now. But Eagles are from my state and there is a twinge of state loyalty, so I am good either way with that game.

Bungles are from "our" division (Steelers), so there is that for bragging rights. Mahomes is fun to watch. So ... I am okay either way there.

Glad these 4 teams are where they are and I can sit back, watch, smile, analyze, and drive my wife crazy while she screams her head off at the TV! Fun times!

Last edited:

FLATHEAD

Commander
Not a huge Eagles fan but I do follow them. Looking forward to that game. Won’t break my heart if 49ers walk away the victors. Pretty sure Purdy is going to be eating some “Link” turf. Graham and Cox are a bit long in the tooth but I think they get after him. Hurts might eat some turf as well. Kelsey isn’t as healthy as it appears, same with Johnson. Brown was a non factor against the Gmen. I expect him to be more involved in this game.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Travis Kelce is a gametime decision. Hurt his back in practice Friday. If he doesn't play, that could be huge.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Mr Irrelevant is Mr Hurt. Hopefully he can come back..