2023 NFL/CFB News and Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Retiring Henne on coach Reid.

“It’s always one quote: ‘Let your personality show.’ [Reid] ends the meeting right before he says, ‘I’ll treat you to a cheeseburger on Saturday night.’ That always resonated with me because there were many times in my career that teams [and] coaches were so uptight — so involved in trying to win — that it took away a lot of personalities on our team. I think that always stood with me. ‘Let your personality show.’ Just be you. You don’t have to be anything other than you when you step on the field. I’ll take that from here on out in my life. I’ll be myself each and every day — and if you like or you don’t, I’ll be happy with myself.”

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Well, he is moving on. Complete control of play calling and such which he did not have with us.
With the probable sale of the team I think it is a very shrewd move maybe in a position to be the HC there when the sale happens and lots of personnel moves are made. Or he's an idiot and will get fired with the rest.

aspeck

Staff member
Well, he is moving on. Complete control of play calling and such which he did not have with us.
With the probable sale of the team I think it is a very shrewd move maybe in a position to be the HC there when the sale happens and lots of personnel moves are made. Or he's an idiot and will get fired with the rest.

Had hoped the Steelers would fire Canada and hire Bieniemy as OC and assistant HC. Bummer.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
would be something if Mariotta from the Titans here in TN ended up in KC with my boys there. I think that would be a great fit. And with Andy, maybe even a wild cad to be able to play at his whimsey. He does have great mobility and decent accuracy.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
No surprise... Although fans aren't happy. I'm fine with it...20230310_094748.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.