2023 NFL/CFB News and Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
It was a ticky tack call. Reed and Mahomes reaction is just the result of a culmination of **** poor officiating in the NFL in general. Many time determining the outcome of a game. Maybe they should start making the officials accountable for poor job performance. Hit ‘em in the wallet!
He was completely offsides! Wasn't even close!

In what universe would this be ticky tack?
Kadarius-Toney-offsides-1-768x432.jpg

Last edited:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
That pic is after things started moving look at linebackers. This is actual pre snap. Yes he was over however the discussion is centered around the apparent customary warning given to the WR

1702899928029.png

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
That pic is after things started moving look at linebackers. This is actual pre snap. Yes he was over however the discussion is centered around the apparent customary warning given to the WR
Show me in the rule book where a WR is supposed to get a warning...I will wait!

BTW...both pictures were taken at the exact same time if you look at every player's arms and where they are located.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Well, you are wrong. Look at the defence as i mentioned in my post earlier not the offence who has to remain essentially frozen until the snap.

I am not saying they are required to give the warning, rather it is apparently customary per mahomes statements. And with a bit of internet search there have been many missed calls of this nature since.

Accountability and consistency is what is missing

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Well, you are wrong. Look at the defence as i mentioned in my post earlier not the offence who has to remain essentially frozen until the snap.

I am not saying they are required to give the warning, rather it is apparently customary per mahomes statements. And with a bit of internet search there have been many missed calls of this nature since.

Accountability and consistency is what is missing
The officials said after the game that if the WR had asked, they would have told him he was offside. Poor losers all around on this one.

FLATHEAD

Captain
Eagles record doesn’t speak for what the team really is. They won three games they really lost. The whole team is not playing well. Changing defensive play calling smacks of desperation. Your QB is sick and on an IV for two full days leading up to a game. and he ends up being leading rusher in the game.😮 wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the GMen kick their ass on Christmas.

Last edited:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Yeah my chiefs are imo not as good as the record appears. Hope we can turn on the offence soon. Playing oakland on christmas. I remember a year when oakland was 1 and 10 , we were respectable i think under alex smith and the kicked our a**

Any given monday.....

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
This is what happens when the rules are not enforced as written all the time. IMO this is the for so many of us the reason we stopped watching not just foot ball but nascar, basketball , base ball and so on. It's all become the opinion of the person enforcing the rule not the rule as written

aspeck

Staff member
This is what happens when the rules are not enforced as written all the time. IMO this is the for so many of us the reason we stopped watching not just foot ball but nascar, basketball , base ball and so on. It's all become the opinion of the person enforcing the rule not the rule as written
I love college basketball, but the NBA is a joke. The walks, the double dribbles, the charges and blocking calls ... all okay if you are a star player on a team. For the sake of my BP, I don't watch it unless I am somewhere where the TV is on, and then I get all worked up! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.