FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Wondering if anyone has had issues with water in the ski locker. The bilge in the stern pumps out but some how water is not flowing to the back from the ski locker . Any ideas?
I don't own a Starcraft but I would imagine there is some kind of drain that would allow the water to find its way to the bilge. My bayliner had openings in each bulkhead till it got to the bilge. I would imagine that one or more of these are blocked by debris of some kind.
I don't own a Starcraft but I would imagine there is some kind of drain that would allow the water to find its way to the bilge. My bayliner had openings in each bulkhead till it got to the bilge. I would imagine that one or more of these are blocked by debris of some kind.