2020 NFL - Week 5

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Seahawk punting is good tonight. And Wilson is 6-6 for 31 yards.

aspeck

Staff member
And just like that, a fumble, an interception, and the Hawks are on top!

aspeck

Staff member
At second and 6 from the Hawks 11, there was no way that Minn was losing ... if they didnโ€™t get the first down at least they would get the 3 and make it an 8 point game... they went for it on 4th and 1, didnโ€™t make it, and gave Russell Wilson 1:57 to go 94 yards. He did it with 15 sec to spare! That lose hangs squarely on the coaches.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Zimmer blew it. Kick the field goal and go up by 8. Worst case scenario it's a tie... Frustrating......

GA_Boater

Pretty bad to call an incomplete pass a fumble and end the game. Not that there was time on the clock.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Ya, that was a bad call but really didn't matter. Vikes did great. Coaching blew it...๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก

GA_Boater

Falcons looking for a new HC and GM. Shoulda happened after the SB debacle!
Dak had surgery for an ankle fracture and dislocation.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I bet we have someone here up to the job. Basically an unlimited budget, and a pic of the litter. How can you miss? You can't. A good game for 2021. Draft when Atlanta drafts, (draught) in proper English and see who picked best.

DA Bills. Can you BILL eive it? Let's see after Tuesday. I'm BILL eive in Josh but I'm not bookin a trip to Tampa Bay in February just yet.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
ol chucky sure brought is a team.

good game other than us giving up the big pass plays. oh, and losing out on the two touchdowns due to penalties.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I was hoping to wake up to see Zimmer was fired. Can't find it yet. This loss still stings....

aspeck

Staff member
Saints took a 20-3 deficit and parlayed that into a 27-27 overtime thanks to the Chargers kicker missing an extra point and hitting the upright on a last second 50 yard field goal attempt.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I lost my 1st Fantasy week only by 10pts. 3 of my players had a combined total of 4.5pts....๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Old Ironmaker

Captain
The Bills, Tennesee game is on. It was Payton Manning that once said "every interception has a story but no one wants t hear it.' Josh Allen threw a 95 MPH fastball that was intercepted, long story nobody wants to hear. Tennesee scores a TD and are up 7 zip with 13 minutes left in the quarter. Josh and crew take the ball 80 yards to answer that TD with their own score, simple as that. If his temperature was taken it would be below freezing this kid is so cool. Me tinks it's a gonna be a good game tonight.
I have noticed there isn't an auto spell check with this new format. Also when I type a few letters of a word it takes some time for them to show up on the screen.
Titans 2nd and goal. I find it difficult to watch Buffalo, especially when they are winning. Titans just scored, "The beast from the south east" Derick Henry just ran trough a hole I could walk through and score, Derrick Henry. The way to beat Tennessee is to keep that beast off the field. Tennesee has a good team, very good in fact.

If there is a better team that coverts 3rd and long more than the Bills offence please tell me. I'm not a ststs guy, stats are for accountants and fantacy football guys and gals.

Last edited: