2020 NFL - Week 5

aspeck

Staff member
The Bills, Tennesee game is on. It was Payton Manning that once said "every interception has a story but no one wants t hear it.' Josh Allen threw a 95 MPH fastball that was intercepted, long story nobody wants to hear. Tennesee scores a TD and are up 7 zip with 13 minutes left in the quarter. Josh and crew take the ball 80 yards to answer that TD with their own score, simple as that. If his temperature was taken it would be below freezing this kid is so cool. Me tinks it's a gonna be a good game tonight.

I am not sure if he is cool, or downright cold tonight ...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Who watches the NFL on Tuesday? I guess I'm since Musky jogged my memory

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Jets just released Le'Veon Bell after trying to trade him. He and Gase have had a tempestuous relationship. Gase may follow him out the door with an 0-5 record

aspeck

Staff member
Jets just released Le'Veon Bell after trying to trade him. He and Gase have had a tempestuous relationship. Gase may follow him out the door with an 0-5 record
I just read an article about the Jets trying to trade Bell and about 1 minute later they interrupted the football game to announce Bell’s release. Wonder if anyone will take a chance on him now?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Bell wanted to be traded, but not necessarily just leave. I bet someone picks him up...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Terrible pressure for Tn. TD Buf. I think Allen had time to text while looking for a reciever...

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I wrote at 6:30 EST, "Me tinks it's a gonna be a good game tonight." I can't be right 100% of the time." I had a big day today, up early at noon. This slowly became a blow out. Josh Norman who has had a Golden Jacket of a career so far may never recover if he looked at the film of him getting beat upon buy Josh Gordin, a corner where he has 25 pounds on. The man deserves a deservescaaaaa

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I wrote at 6:30 EST, "Me tinks it's a gonna be a good game tonight." I can't be right 100% of the time." I had a big day today, up early at noon. This slowly became a blow out. Josh Norman who has had a Golden Jacket of a career so far may never recover if he looked at the film of him getting beat upon by Josh Gordin, a corner where he has 25 pounds on.
I should not post after copious amounts of cheap Vodka. Not a good game for the Bills, a better team won tonight, 20 cases of Covid or not.