2020 Nascar - Kansas - More Back to Back Racing.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Another wreck right after the green. Preece went for a heck of a ride! Newman, Bell and Beuscher in it too. Red flag for clean up.

GA_Boater

Caution for Newman. Byron stays out to lead while the rest pit. 70 laps to go.

GA_Boater

TWT and Blaney both scrape the wall. TWT was worse, yellow with 33 to go.

GA_Boater

Restart with 28 to go. Bowman to the front. And after a couple of laps, yellow for Nemechek.

GA_Boater

Restart and Harvick 1st, Hamlin 2nd. after getting around Bowman and Byron. 17 to go.

GA_Boater

Hamlin wins number 5 this year.

I don't think we have a tie, but we'll wait until when ever Nascar makes it official, it's only Thursday.

GA_Boater

Got the 1st caution when Lyons spins in his second truck start. 6 to go in 1st heat.

aspeck

Staff member
I was out of cell service and internet coverage ... I didn't get to do a roster, just the carryover from the last race ... maybe that was a good thing, except no bonus points ...

GA_Boater

I was out of cell service and internet coverage ... I didn't get to do a roster, just the carryover from the last race ... maybe that was a good thing, except no bonus points ...

You still edged me out and I made bonus picks for .........let me check...............ZERO points. :doh:

Matt Crafton won his first Truck in three years today. Austin Hill won the Truck race last night.

In today's X-Race, it took 2 OT tries for Brandon Jones to win his 2nd race of the year.

No more racing this weekend. Next Cup race is in New Hampshire on August 2nd, while X-Men and Trucks are off.

iFL is still locked, I guess until Tuesday. :noidea:

Sad news - Maurice Petty, younger brother of Richard, passed at the age of 81. He built The King's engines which won 198 of his 200 victories.

GA_Boater

I almost feel lost, although it's nice to have a free Sunday. :smile: