2017 Bennington 21SLX

KenL187

Recruit
New to boating and looking to get a used pontoon. Family of 4 with kids in middle school and high school. Will go tubing, maybe skiing / wakeboarding - but my kids are pretty relaxed and risk adverse so don’t need anything crazy. Will only be used on Lake Gaston in NC.

Any opinions on this boat and price would be appreciated. Thanks!

2017 Bennington 21SLX. 115 Yamaha Four Stroke. Always lift kept and covered since new. Ski bar for pulling tubes, skiers, etc. Garmin GPS/Depth Finder. Looks and runs like new with only 130 hours on boat. $36775.00. No trailer. Clear title in hand.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
welcome aboard.

the only opinion we have is condition is what is most important. since we cant see the boat, we cant test drive the boat, and we cant inspect the boat. I suggest you hire a surveyor to see the boat, inspect the boat and go for a ride with you to test drive the boat.

SoCalPescador

Seaman
As mentioned, condition and care mean everything in a used boat.
The price is a little steep, especially since there is not trailer. With trailer, here on west coast (very expensive comparison), that boat is $30-$36K WITH a trailer. Basically, on west coast we are seeing prices for pontoons (2-4 years old) damn near the price the person paid when new.

....The market is what the market is

I'm looking for a one right now (20'-22') with a 90-115 OB and those are the prices I am seeing