2011 Tracker Super Guide V16 Livewell

jeep8589

Cadet
I have owned several boats, and I am confused by the livewell on this model. It has one drain. It does not have any other overflows at the top. It came with an overflow tube that has the 7/8" threaded base. My drain is not threaded, but it fits somewhat snug, but with it being threaded, is not water tight. I can not find a overflow tube that looks like it will fit. The push in type look to all be 1-1/8". To make things more confusing, there is only one button for the livewell on this model. It has 2 options, fill, and aerator. Is the aerator option the same as the timer option on other boats? If it is a recirculation option, where does it suck the water in to recirculate it? Also, where do I get a replacement overflow tube that is not threaded? I have looked at the normal sites with no luck. Thanks for your help.

TyeeMan

Master Chief Petty Officer
For your overflow tube, I would find a tracker dealer and see if they can help you with that so you get the correct drain tube.
As for the switch, the fill position will likely run the pump constantly to fill the tank. The earator mode is likely a timed mode, like 3 minutes on/3 minutes off or something like that.
If you would have a recirculation mode, that would likely be a valve, not an electrical switch. In my Lund I have a lever that actuates a valve to where I can drain the tank, recirculate and aerate, and one other setting that I cant't remember.