FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a 2008 Harris Flotebote 220 sunliner with a 2008 Mercury 115 HP four cycle EFI. Is a Harris Flotebote a good boat ?? Should this motor push this boat good ??
Harris Makes a great toon. The 115 will push it along at around 24-27 MPH or so depending on the load onboard. I think Jeep Man is saying he wouldn't mind having that boat at all. I wouldn't either..