2007 mercruiser 3.0L no compression

JustJason

Vice Admiral
Re: 2007 mercruiser 3.0L no compression

Don't bother ordering a prop. If it was propped by the dealer and you didn't change it, they should be re-propping it as corrective maintenence as part of the warranty. I bet the PDI was never done.

saaabe

Seaman

there is a problem the dealer that I got the boat from close down a year after I got it so am stock with it thank for the info..:redface:

saaabe

Seaman

I have a question my old engine had 30 hours on it, is there a need for a new impeller now that am getting a new engine or keep with the recommend time to change the impeller

Dave.Mishchenko

Petty Officer 2nd Class

It should be done every 2 to 3 years. I did mine this year (07 as well) and while the old one was in great shape I'm still glad I did it as it's not worth the risk of failure. Given that you have everything apart it won't be that much more to replace it now.

saaabe

Seaman

It should be done every 2 to 3 years. I did mine this year (07 as well) and while the old one was in great shape I'm still glad I did it as it's not worth the risk of failure. Given that you have everything apart it won't be that much more to replace it now.

Thank you for the info. I'll do that as you said must well do it any way is all in parts. Now one more thing to keep me out of the beautiful waters of Miami Fl..:(:(