FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking at a 2006 df140 for Sale. It has 700 hours on it. It has water in the oil. Any idea what the problem could be? I am told it still runs well and he wants $1500 for it. How many hours can I expect to get out of a Suzuki?
Seems to me I remember something about corrosion in a water passage that is next to an oil passage. Known problem at the time. We haven't had suzukis in quite a few years though.