2004 Four Winns upholstery white/off white color name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

670hoth

Cadet
I want to buy a can of the SEM Marine Vinyl Coat to spray over some of the aged white/off-white upholstery in my 04 Horizon 180. Does anyone know which shade is correct or closest? They have a Carver White, SeaRay Mystic White, Ranger White, and Ranger Off-White. I am assuming one of these should be close. Any ideas? Thanks

KM7

Petty Officer 1st Class
You may never be able to find the name of the original color but that may not matter. I'd go to your local hardware store that carries paint. Get a few paint color samples. The little square things. Compare to your color to get close. Then go to either a local upholstery guy or a fabric supply warehouse with your best match. Then see if he carries those colors. She what is the best match.

Good luck.

Fun Times

Staff member
You might be able to call F_W factory parts department with your hull ID number and they might be able to give you a color code/name type info.. Also please know the original poster of this older thread hasn’t been online for about a year and probably won’t be of much help anytime soon to which is one of many reasons iboats prefers any topic older than 90 days remains an archive unless you’re the original poster… Even in lower posting sub forums such as the manufactures sub forums.

It just best to create a whole new topic of your own and maybe reference the one that caught your attention of being the same issue, etc., etc. if felt needed.
Hope this helps somehow and good luck in your findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.