2003 OX 66 - fuel pump

No more boats

Seaman
OB new too me
2003 OX 66
2 stroke
250 HP

when I turn key switch first position should I hear fuel pump ? on this engine no fuse panel , located single in line fuse housed in a box labeled fuse box , but no fuse panel , some sort of breaker box with no breaker switch ? with series of wiring into it

VST. opened drain screw, only a cap full came out ?
Issue with key & kill switch ,
switch has a connect then disconnect issue , ( short ) not messing with it ordered new key 7 kill switch

IF I have too add fuel too VST will ball pump be the way to go pumping away or it fills while engine cranking with working pump ?

boscoe99

Lieutenant Commander
When the key is turned to the on position, the electric fuel pump will run for a few seconds.

Many motors don't have a fuse panel. With but one fuse in use, there is no need for a fuse panel.

The VST is filled by either pumping the primer ball or by the mechanical fuel pumps when the motor is running.

Once the VST has been emptied the primer ball should be used to refill the VST before the key is turned to the on position. If the electric fuel pump is run without being submerged in gasoline it can be damaged.