FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would like to check my poppet valve. Are there any secrets to removing the starboard lower engine housing?<br /><br />I have already undone three bolts, two in the rear and one forward.<br /><br />Thanks.
Thanks for the help.<br /><br />I discovered the 4th bolt underneath the housing.<br /><br />Its a good thing I checked the poppet valve. It was stuck shut in its housing. The engine ran perfectly yesterday.