2002 Smoker Craft Paradise 8522 Dashboard Removal

Can anyone help me with how to remove the dashboard on this used boat I purchased? I'm trying to get to the rocker switches to run a new stern light wire. I have taken out all 3 screws visible and the screws underneath the helm that I can see. It looks as though they used 2 sided tape to hold things in place and then screws after that. Any help would be welcome. Thanks, DJG.

HotTommy

Lieutenant Junior Grade
This is a very wild guess. On my old boat, the piece around the steering wheel was held firmly in place by the steering wheel assembly. But the piece beneath it was removable to allow access to the back side of the gauges and switches. Maybe its not the dash piece that you need to remove.

Thanks for the quick response. Was at the boat again this morning trying to get to the switch. It looks like the steering wheel and the radio need to come off to get the dash off. I hope not. I will look to see if what you describe is an option. I will let you know.
Thanks again, DJG.

ahicks

Captain
A couple pics of the console might draw some ideas. With no clue what it looks like, I hate to even guess.