FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Need help please the information in the title is all I know I need to order parts but I need more information, please help. serial no MK ABFR 13004 any help would be great all of the labels are gone. thanks
just trying to figure out if its a maxxum , all terrain, ect, the FR in the serial no is throwing me off, on the parts list that serial no isnt listed .