2000 Lund Mr Pike 17 - New to me - Hole in hull - Front Livewell Drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_wi

Cadet
I bought a 2000 Lund Mr Pike 17 last weekend. Test drive went well and no water in bilge etc, ran great, so I bought it. After getting home from the lake this past weekend, I noticed a hole in the front left side of the boat on the hull (im guessing front livewell drain hole).

There is no protective grommet around the opening, and was just wondering if this looks normal, or if there is a part missing.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 1_1.jpg
    1_1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1_2.jpg
    1_2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0

rebmo

Seaman
I'm almost certain that is your live well drain. That's where mine is on my 2006 Explorer Sport. Mine does have a black rubber/plastic "grommet" in the hole that kind of finishes it off. You might just asks a Lund dealer if you can get the finishing grommet or whatever they call it.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I'm almost certain that is your live well drain. That's where mine is on my 2006 Explorer Sport. Mine does have a black rubber/plastic "grommet" in the hole that kind of finishes it off. You might just asks a Lund dealer if you can get the finishing grommet or whatever they call it.

It's been more a year since the question was asked. The OP hasn't asked for any other info. The thread is dead and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.