1996 Proline 251 Walkaround Manual

Coastal-AZ

Recruit
Looking to locate the manual for this 1996 251 pro line walk around recently purchased. Having some issues with switches on the helm, freshwater tank (location and plumbing), the head and complete wiring harness diagrams needed for troubleshooting).

a7ewizard

Recruit
Hi,
I'm the original owner of a '98 251. I've been in every nook and cranny. My Owner's Manual is limited in detail. Long ago, PL sent me a wire diagram upon my request. I found it hard to read and understand.
Assuming the 95 is layed out the same as my 98:
The FW tank is starboard and can be seen by removing the side panel next to the captain's seat. Its pump is behind the port side panel.
The head's macerator pump is starboard and forward/below the sink in the head. I suspect the only way to access it would be by cutting the V birth.
Beneath the steering wheel is a starboard panel. You will find buss bars; positive and negative once you open it up. There are also unlabeled fuse holders. These fuses protect: head macerator, fwd bilge (accessed by round hatch cover between V birth), DC side of refrigerator, shower sump pump and raw water pump and any other component not circuit breaker protected. Maybe also Bennett trim tabs.
My wiring was pretty messy but has been mostly trouble free. I hope this points you in the right direction.
Warren