FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I think I got this in right category now. I am going to look at 1996 mariah 25' open bow Shabah. I thought mariah boats in past had good reputation and was wondering if anyone had any info or thoughts.
I use to own a 1996 Mariah Shabah Z210 Limited Edition. It had a 7.4liter merc with a bravo one drive. It had all the bells and whistles and the coolest feature at the time was the captains choice exhaust. A button that would let you choose to have the exhaust go out the lower unit or thru the hull above the water line.
It was a very well built heavy boat. Topped out about 67mph with 2 adults and gear. I owned the boat for 6 years without one lick of trouble. I do not know how the new ones are but if they are anything like the originals they were great boats.