1996 Bass Hound 10.2 Info

Shortiecar

Recruit
Hello, I just bought a 1996 Bass Hound 10.2 Boat and I cannot find any information or manuals/parts lists on the boat. I'd like to know who made the boat because I'm getting mixed answers from online. The most prominent answer for a 1996 Basshound is Habor Industries but there is no manual for it. Any help is appreciated

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Manuals for boats generally don't exist

jbcurt00

Staff member
Google provided lots of hits

what info you looking for?

Shortiecar

Recruit
Google provided lots of hits

what info you looking for?
Who exactly made it, and where to get parts... just unique Tidbits. I did some looking and found that it may have been made by Leisure Life Limited under Johnson Outdoors. But there isn't much about it otherwise...

Shortiecar

Recruit
What parts?
Any really. A little bit of the wiring is a little bit frayed at the ends (but its all there). Might need a few livewell parts but really just want to have access to some whenever I need them but if I don't exactly know who made the boat I can't get the right parts

jbcurt00

Staff member
Start looking for alternative diy options, not likely to find any parts, esp not wiring. Diagram isn't even Available

Shortiecar

Recruit
Start looking for alternative diy options, not likely to find any parts, esp not wiring. Diagram isn't even Available
Ok, great to know. Also, another question... the boat is rated for 7hp. Were there ever any big brands that made a 7hp outboard? I'd like to also put one on this Bass Hound

roffey

Commander
When you think about it, a runabout is a DIY kind of thing. What ever power you put on will be the big decision. A live well is really just a water pump with a drain, not much to it... It looks like that's about it?