1995 Johnson 15hp

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Just need 1 gasket.-----The kit covers more than one model carburetor.-----Factory kit comes with complete / easy to follow words of wisdom.

KillerKilgore

Seaman
Just for giggles, you may want to check the throttle cam. It's plastic and can break. My did. Caused me all kind of issues. There is also a throttle follower and roller. Mine is plastic. Has broken before. Both have adjustment screws also.

Good luck. Keep after it you'll get it.

saltchuckmatt

Commander
Yes all that plastic crap can break....usually breaks when you really need it to work. So don't really use it!

tkers

Cadet
Just for giggles, you may want to check the throttle cam. It's plastic and can break. My did. Caused me all kind of issues. There is also a throttle follower and roller. Mine is plastic. Has broken before. Both have adjustment screws also.

That plastic piece is still there and moves when moving throttle .
Ill be taking carb off after work. Where should the adjustment screws start at? Just for a baseline, then if running I'll adjust as needed.
Thanks guys

ct1762@gmail.com

Master Chief Petty Officer

yep. i have gotten very good at replacing them with some clear fuel hose to measure (if i remember correctly) precisely 5/8'' outer diameter. some plastic epoxy and zip ties save you $35 for a new piece of plastic:)

Crosbyman

Vice Admiral
just use the identical shapped gasket ... other parts fit different carb models

do not add parts !!