1995 Evinrude 150 HP Ocean Pro Overheat Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pefco

Recruit
Re: 1995 Evinrude 150 HP Ocean Pro Overheat Alarm

Get your model number and order the factory service book, not owner manual.

www.outboardbooks.com

I have a 1993 60 hp Evenrude. I get an alarm at high RPM and my motor automatically slows. The alarm clears in a few minutes. When I try to increase RPMs after the alarm clears, the motor shakes fairly violently like perhaps like it is missing badly. Any suggestions? Does this motor have a vacuum switch? Where is the vacuum switch?

Daviet

Fleet Admiral

pefco, you need to start your own post, might not get many ansewers to your question under the 150 header.

pdurant

Recruit

I have a 1993 60 hp Evenrude. I get an alarm at high RPM and my motor automatically slows. The alarm clears in a few minutes. When I try to increase RPMs after the alarm clears, the motor shakes fairly violently like perhaps like it is missing badly. Any suggestions? Does this motor have a vacuum switch? Where is the vacuum switch?

Pefco-

Did you ever find out what the problem was? I am having the same issue on my 1996 175.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Pefco-

Did you ever find out what the problem was? I am having the same issue on my 1996 175.

He left 3 days after his post. A new thread works better to get answers - Try one.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.