1994 Seaswirl 220 SWL with Cobra 351

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcmedic

Cadet
I would like to know what the HP rating is for my 1994 Seaswirl SWL 220 LX. It has the OMC Cobra 351 5.8 Liter engine. Any info or advice is much appreciated.:)

Bifflefan

Commander
Re: 1994 Seaswirl 220 SWL with Cobra 351

Why put the exact same post in two places?????????????????

rcmedic

Cadet

Thought I'd try that as after several other posts made so far seeking some feed back, I have netted a strong zero. As I relatively new to iboats forums, it is my guess that some topics are frequented more than others. thank you for reading it though. That gives me some hope.

Bifflefan

Commander

try using part of the question in the title.
then in the post give as much info as you have pertaining to the problem.
try not to rattle on with non relevent info.
Answers will come a flying.
Also avoid using "please help" or any veriation of this. As with many others and myself we never read those.

Have fun and welcome!!!!!!:D

a70eliminator

Captain

The fuel injected 351's rate a little higher than the holley 4bbl version @ 240HP.

Sikkryder

Recruit

I just bought 230 w/ same engine and its 275hp.
it is a fuel injected 351 windsor

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to iboats Sikkryder, you need to start a new thread of your own.

From the "Announcement" at the top of this forum.

Please DO NOT reply to old threads or hijack existing threads. Old threads of a technical nature are like a library book, Do Not write in them.

1. Old threads should be considered archives and used for reference only. Do not reply to them.

2. Do not take over someone else?s thread (aka hijack) with your own question, even if it is similar. If you have a question that has not been covered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own.

3. If you have a question for the original poster (OP) and the thread is over 30 days old, send the OP a PM, he may not even visit the forums any longer, or may not notice your question in the old thread.

4. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum helpers that may not even notice your question when it?s posted at the end of someone else?s thread. And those answers will be specific to your particular issue.

Thank You for your cooperation
The Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.