1994 Seadoo GTX oil question (sorry)

gtx94

Cadet
I have been all over the internet looking for alterantives to Seadoo's injector oil. Can someone please give me a good reccomendation on oil!? I'm sure there is a thread on this topic but the ones I have read are fairly old, just looking for the latest and greatest/cheapest oil. If there is a good thread for this could you direct me to it as I am new to the forum and still learning how to navigate through this thing.

Side note I am very new to PWC. I just bought a 94 seadoo gtx last weekend. looking forward to the fun.

Thanks for your responses

1994 GTX Seadoo with Rotax motor
injector oil and gas tank seperate

timmyboy76

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: 1994 Seadoo GTX oil question (sorry)

seadoo "mineral" is all you need, if staying with seadoo brand oil. The synthetics are for the 951 motors.

Now, if you want "cheap", i run the "pro start" MasterPro oil from Oreillys. Its their brand oil and compatable with seadoo skis..:rockon:, plus its only $3.50 qt. BUT DONT TELL ANYONE...:eyebrows:

gtx94

Cadet

awesome! thanks for the quick reply. I'll be heading over there after work today!!!

timmyboy76

Petty Officer 3rd Class

there's 2 of those brands. make sure you get the one with the label on the backside saying....SEADOO. There will be a list of other brand manufacturers that the oil can be used in, but has to say seadoo.