FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Iam looking into buying a bass boat I have looked at several found one in my budget it’s a 93 hydro sport 260 the guy redone the floors and put new carpet in it are these good boats?
Nothing wrong with them as a brand. They're not necessarily a high end boat, but they do fine. A '93 with reworked floors I would be very careful when looking at. Most people who re-do the deck, don't do a thorough job.
Condition is the most important thing in used boats. There's a good checklist HERE.
Nothing wrong with them as a brand. They're not necessarily a high end boat, but they do fine. A '93 with reworked floors I would be very careful when looking at. Most people who re-do the deck, don't do a thorough job.
Condition is the most important thing in used boats. There's a good checklist HERE.
The thing that’s concerns me is he said the floor had soft spots and he replaced them with pressure treated plywood and rubber coated them my concern is the stringers usually if the floor is rotted I’ve been told more then likely the stringers are as well. It doesn’t look like a bad boat but he’s asking $4500 for it.
Lol I’m glad I’m not the only one that that thinks that . I don’t think it’s worth $4500 either not being able to see the condition of the stringers I got burnt on a boat couple months back I lost a lot of money on I’m being extremely cautious on the next one!