FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
More than likely your 1880 has a 50Gal tank.... Look under the center console to be sure, the access panel below the steering, the tank information is by the fuel gauge connection on the tank...
More than likely your 1880 has a 50Gal tank.... Look under the center console to be sure, the access panel below the steering, the tank information is by the fuel gauge connection on the tank...
Just read this post the other day ... last summer I purchased a 19' DC and was told it had a 38 gal tank. Figured my gage was off because when I got down to a little over a 3/8 it took 36 gal. I just did not trust the gage. But after reading this post I looked, and sure enough, a 50 gallon tank! THANKS! I can breath easier now!