FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
What brand and number spark plugs do I use to replace on a 1992 Mercruiser 5.0L Alpha one. What gap should plugs be set at. I think it is 180 HP, 305 ci, carbureted, Chevy.
I can not find the spark plugs to change them. Boat won't turn over,been sitting for a couple years.Positive battery cable starts to smoke.I removed distributor cap and traced wires but can not see plugs. Manual does show where
This thread is over 18 months old, and as such is considered 'dead' and is now part of the archives. If you have a question, please start a new thread of your own...