1992 Johnson 150 spark gap and oil skipping

Johnson556

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Messages
14
What is the spark plug gap for this motor and the oil gas ratio I have not had this type motor the motor had been setting up for awhile and is skipping some what how do I need to clean the carbs. before taking them down?
 

Hooty

Rear Admiral
Joined
Oct 2, 2001
Messages
4,496
Re: 1992 Johnson 150 spark gap and oil skipping

Big ole howdy to ya Johnson556. Welcome.<br />Plugs = .030"<br />Oil/gas = 50:1<br />Carbs = Get yourself a shop manual,it's a cheap education<br /><br />G'luck & c/6<br /><br />hooty
 

Johnson556

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Messages
14
Re: 1992 Johnson 150 spark gap and oil skipping

Hey Hooty thanks I went and got a manual today and it does have some good info and it was cheap.<br />Thanx
 
Top