1990 Sea Nymph SS 175 Fish N Ski

shovelhead

Recruit
New member here.
I just purchased a 1990 Sea Nymph SS175 Fish N Ski. The factory tag says SS 175, but it does say Fish N Ski in the decals. My question is concerning a cover for it. I want to buy a cover for it, possibly even a custom cover, Problem is, at 19 yrs old, its getting hard to find the dorrect cover for it. I see that Sea Nymph made the SS 175 in 91, 92 & 93 also. My question is:
are those later model yr boats the same dimension, ie; lenth and beam? I believe mine is L 16'7' x W 82". It also has a 70 hp VRO and a bow mounted trolling motor on it.
Sorry for being so lengthy gentlemen and I thank you for any info in advance!!

seanymphpia

Cadet
Re: 1990 Sea Nymph SS 175 Fish N Ski

I have a 1990 Sea Nymph SS 171 Ski Sport, which is almost the same exterior dimensions as your boat. Mine has the walk through windshield all the way across. I think yours may be the same hull, but with nicer options. I bought the Ratchet-Tite cover from Cabelas the year I got the boat. The cover fits fine and works both as a travel cover and a storage cover. The straps wore out after two years (probably about 3500 miles highway towing!), but I replaced them with ropes and the cover still works great. You can see photos in the "show us your sea nymph" thread.