FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Check all wires on terminal located by coils and cdi's. They are smaller wires and will break at the terminal clips. I went through and replaced all mine some time ago. Same issue I had lost spark to #1.
checked all wireing and connectors all ok still have no spark on #1 cyl. is it possible #1 coil? what else should I look for,thank you for the info. please reply.