1989 Evinrude 90 plug wires?

Vader13

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 6, 2023
Messages
5
I overheated the motor when it clogged up with seaweed. I took off the cover to help it cool and when I put it back on I pulled 2 of the wires off the boot, so I need 2 new ones.
My question is what brand/kind to buy? There are soo many different brands on amazon.
Any reccommendations?
Thanks
 

racerone

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
39,962
Did the overheat warning horn not sound ?----Ever tested this horn ?----Local boat / lawnmower shop will have 7mm wire core wire on hand.
 

Vader13

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 6, 2023
Messages
5
Did the overheat warning horn not sound ?----Ever tested this horn ?----Local boat / lawnmower shop will have 7mm wire core wire on hand.
Yes, The horn did sound.
I need a recommendation on a brand of replacement spark plug wires to replace the 2 I broke.
 
Top