FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have 91' 50 hp, and it calls for BU8H. BUHW are for 75-115 HP according to the manual. Don't know if the year maks a difference. I have a Clymer manual that is worth the few $$ it costs. I have saved thousands of $$ on repairs(kidding), but I know a lot more about my motor than before.<br /><br />Jerry
BUHW and BUHW-2 spark plugs are 'surface gap' plugs.<br /><br />The difference between BUHW and BUHW-2 are that the BUHW are 60 thou gap and the BUWH-2 are 80 thou.<br /><br />Chris...........
Just arrived through the post this morning, for anybody else in the UK there is a company www.sparkpugs.co.uk I could not find anybody cheaper and carriage was included.<br /><br />Thanks all Keith B..