FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I got a 35 hp Force that needs some wiring work on the engine, and I am trying to find the correct routing for it. I have the manual, but doesn't show where the wires should run around the engine. Does anyone have a picture?
Welcome to iboats. <br /><br />Just look for the logical path. I don't recall seeing anything specific in their manuals except for looking at pictures of a fully assembled powerhead. Make sure they don't rub on the flywheel or foul throttle / shift mechanisms.
Will they melt if they are touching the head? the CID on that model sits on top of the cylinders, and the wiring is running through a space in the bracket, but seems like it lies right on the hottest part of the engine.
They shouldn't melt, but you can always insulate them by securung them 1/4" off the motor surface if you want. I'd be more worried about abrasions and wear from moving parts.