1989 18' SS STARCRAFT DUAL CONSOLE NEEDING NEW FLOOR AND IN FLOOR GAS TANK

cowman

Cadet
I have had this boat for 4 yrs now and the floor is getting soft and would like to replace it. How does the consoles come? Also there is so much info on this site please send me in the right direction on previous written discussion on this topic.
thanks

cowman

Cadet
Thanks Glen, as I look thru all these postings I'm thinking I may have to pay someone. My job keeps most of my time occupied from 4:30 am to 6:30 pm 5 days a week with some out of town travel as well. How many hours aprox and cost of materials to do a restore like your yellow boat on a previous post?

dozerII

Admiral
Thanks Glen, as I look thru all these postings I'm thinking I may have to pay someone. My job keeps most of my time occupied from 4:30 am to 6:30 pm 5 days a week with some out of town travel as well. How many hours aprox and cost of materials to do a restore like your yellow boat on a previous post?

It's hard to say how many hours it took, I am almost afraid to keep track best guess would be 45-60 8 hour days. Cost in Canada is considerably more than State-side due to shipping and our dollar. I think I spent about $4000 on parts and materials to do the Yellow 18SS motor and trailer.

cowman

Cadet
It's hard to say how many hours it took, I am almost afraid to keep track best guess would be 45-60 8 hour days. Cost in Canada is considerably more than State-side due to shipping and our dollar. I think I spent about $4000 on parts and materials to do the Yellow 18SS motor and trailer.
OUCH!! lets say 50 days X 8 hrs is 400 hrs @ $20.00 for labor = $8K and $4k for parts and material, do you get 12 grand when sold?