1988 sea nymph pontoon

mgwilson86

Recruit
I just bought a 1988 sea nymph pontoon. love the vessel but the only issue im having is finding anything out on the boat itself. almost like it was never made. the only thing I can find close to any info on it is a 1993 SN PONTOON. I was just wondering if any one could point me in the right direction on finding out any info on this boat. no I haven't registered it yet. ive only had it a week and water tested it once before I started redoing the floor. I just want to make sure the HIN that came with the bill of sale to this boat is in fact the correct one. Thanks!

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: 1988 sea nymph pontoon

Welcome to iboats.

I actually built your boat, well the tubes anyways, that was a year after I started.

Don't know much but it was made in New Paris Indiana and it should say Suncruiser on it, they are still making Suncruiser pontoons but I believe they are part of Tracker now.

Not really much to know, it is a pontoon, 88 is pre computer and if something doesn't have a really big following there isn't going to be much on the web about it.

What exactly did you want to know?

muskiemike12

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Welcome to iboats Mr. Wilson!:) Suncruiser is now part of Lowe Boats.

mgwilson86

Recruit

i was just wanting to find out general info on it... I cant find nothing on these year model pontoons. and I can not find the HIN anywhere I have one that came with the bill of sale but I punch it in on google etc and cant find the make model etc. I like knowing about my toys lol just general info the weight the person capacity. I cant find nothing on this boat. And I was kinda worried that this HIN was not the one that actually went with the vessel