FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 88 Force 85 hp motor that I was replacing the impeller. I accidentally took off part # 32 (the gear arm pin) instead of the drain plug. How do I line the gears back to neutral?
This has been asked many times in this forum. There's one member who came up with a very innovative way of re-installing the pivot screw without having to disassemble the entire gear case. I recommend doing a search on this forum.
This has been asked many times in this forum. There's one member who came up with a very innovative way of re-installing the pivot screw without having to disassemble the entire gear case. I recommend doing a search on this forum.