1987 GAMEFISHER 15 HP

arobinson1211

Recruit
Hi! This is my first post here so take it easy on me lol. I've got a 1987 15 HP Gamefisher outboard on my 14 ft monark jon boat. Got the engine running great but I hit a log and busted part of the plastic prop. I can't find a replacement anywhere. I've called all over the US, ebay, Amazon, Facebook marketplace. I need a 10 spline prop 8 x 8 1/4 RH. I've attached a picture. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know. I would hate for this motor to be useless because of a damn unavailable prop.

Attachments

• 20220304_194303.jpg
    20220304_194303.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

arobinson1211

Recruit
That motor is made by Force. Let me do some looking.
From what I have read the motor is made by sears but has several years that the engine is identical to the force, I could be wrong though. I sure appreciate any help! Such a bummer. Ugh.

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Made by Force for Sears. Everyone made motors for Sears throughout the years. Chrysler, Force, Mercury are gonna be your starting point.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Sometimes a trip to your local boat shop will solve the issue.----Last I heard ---Amazon ----Does not have n=boat mechanics on the payroll.----Agreed a Force prop might be easy to find for that motor.

arobinson1211

Recruit
Sometimes a trip to your local boat shop will solve the issue.----Last I heard ---Amazon ----Does not have n=boat mechanics on the payroll.----Agreed a Force prop might be easy to find for that motor.
I started with a trip to the local boat shop then called many by phone, Unfortunately no luck.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Well it appears that the Force motors used a 10 spline prop.-----Some will argue.----A local good Mercury dealer that cares about customers will help you.-----Sadly many do not know older motors or care , unless you come in to spend $10,000 for a motor.