FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can someone please tell me where I can find a service manual for 1987 Force 50hp outboard? I contacted Clymer and was told that they don't have one for that year. I would really appreciate the help!
God thing Clymer didn't have it, waste of $$ for the Clymer books.
They have a lot of info but nothing specific enough.
Factory is the only book to buy.