FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I purchased a 1987 baja 180 but it seems when the tank is half full it will take 6-7 gallons which seems small. Does anyone know how big it should be??
Thanks for the replies. I thought it should have at least a 20 gallon tank. I think it has got to be 18-20 and maybe the gauge is a tad off. Thanks again.