FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I assume you've looked all over for the capacity plate; beside the helm, back by the motor pod, all the possible places? I'd guess max horsepower would be 115 and max load would be somewhere in the neighborhood of thirteen peeps. Interpretation of that number as it relates to weight capacity will be left to your ciphering skills. Please understand my response is based entirely on somewhat (read barely) educated guessing. Welcome to iboats.
there is an 1989 Grumman 24' on ebay for sale, I asked they guy what his plate said (mine is unreadable) he said 15 peeps but weight and HP were unreadable on his. I have an 89 and was hoping to find out what mine said.