1986 force points & coils

Nordin

Commander
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
2,744
Re: 1986 force points & coils

Need information about what kind of ignition system you have. Battery, magneto or CD ignition? Pics will show.
 

Ricky Mitchell

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
3
Re: 1986 force points & coils

I have battery motor mold#507F6A Ser.2234 I have two 12 volt ford coils hanging on the out side of the engine( run like a kitten ) I want to restore the engine back the way it was as close as I can
 
Last edited:

Ricky Mitchell

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
3
Re: 1986 force points & coils

I have battery. motor mold#507F6A Ser.2234. I have two 12 volt ford coils hanging on the out side of the engine( run like a kitten ). I want to restore the engine back the way it was as close as I can.
??????
 
Top