1985 Ranger 375V platform conversion

Dankaz

Recruit
I recently purchased a 1985 Ranger 375V. I will use the boat exclusively for fishing and would like to convert the front of the boat to a platform. I called Ranger and they said they use to have a conversion kit to do exactly what I wanted, but unfortunately do not make the kit anymore ( none in inventory either). Has anyone ever seen one of these conversion kits, or better yet know where I might purchase one.

JAFO1

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1985 Ranger 375V platform conversion

I recently purchased a 1985 Ranger 375V. I will use the boat exclusively for fishing and would like to convert the front of the boat to a platform. I called Ranger and they said they use to have a conversion kit to do exactly what I wanted, but unfortunately do not make the kit anymore ( none in inventory either). Has anyone ever seen one of these conversion kits, or better yet know where I might purchase one.

HOWDY! Welcome to iboats!
I am not familiar with that model. Is it a fish and ski? If so, I think it would be easy to build a casting deck. and then carpet over it. You could add lots of storage too.

proanglerwannabe

Seaman Apprentice
Re: 1985 Ranger 375V platform conversion

I am not familiar either but if you call ranger again, their engineers are pretty awesome. If you ask them, they may have some old information such as material and dimensions. I think this would be worth the phone call. Give it a shot and let me know.