1984 Merc 120 trim sender plug location

chishola1

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
8
I am working on my recently bought 1984 merc 120 (sn 6734358) on a alpha one. The trim sending unit and switch were both missing and all the wiring for the sender that I could see was gone. The wiring for one of them was still there but I don’t know what one. I have no idea where the order one goes. I do not see and loose wires or disconnected plugs. Any help locating where they go would be appreciated. The attached photo are the wires that were still there. I believe they are for the sending unit.
 

Attachments

  • AC73E280-0F6E-405C-8F44-35715532C0BA.jpeg
    AC73E280-0F6E-405C-8F44-35715532C0BA.jpeg
    869.4 KB · Views: 5

chishola1

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
8
Just have to find where the trim limit switch goes now, thank you doctur.
 

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
19,551
the limit switch wiring goes directly to the trim pump , there are 2 bullet connectors at the pump wiring blue/white and purple I think1661219402097.png
 
Top