FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking to replace my thermostats, I have a factory manual and dosen't look to difficult. Anything to look out for or something I should know before attempting to do this. I would appreciate the help!
You will find more than thermostats inside that housing. Make sure you check those pressure relief valves also. Check them visually. Extreme heat can deform them (causing them to malfunction.)