The engine turned over once, then stopped turning over. I charged up the battery...the choke worked...but no turning over. After reading all of the previous helpful posts, I got a new ignition switch and wired it up as the previous owner had...when it was time to connect the last red wire, it turned over on contact of the red wire to the screw... I then read the advice on this site and found that..<br /><br />B= Red Wire<br />M= not used<br />I= Blue wire<br />M= White Wire<br />S= Yellow wire<br />C= Green Wire<br /><br />So I wired it up this way...and nothing. Now not even the choke works. Also, there are two black wires in the ignition harness...are these grounds? Battery is charged.<br /><br />So after rewiring it back the way it originally was with the old switch, I got the spring to release when you turn the key...which is all I think was wrong in the beginning...now there is no choke or anything when I turn the key. Could I have blown a fuse or burned something out when I had the unintentional firing?