FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey I have a prop but I don't think it's the right size or something cause it was running a little funny what's the average size props that go to these motors I have a little 14 skiff
Tell what is "Running a little funny"? If it's revving up under load, could be a spun prop hub. Little to go on with description. I run kinda funny all the time....
Tell what is "Running a little funny"? If it's revving up under load, could be a spun prop hub. Little to go on with description. I run kinda funny all the time....