FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
No Volvo expert here but from the threads I've read and many of the with DonS in the mix, the Volvo is a good drive but a PITA to find info on. I have found many items for the drive area but no full kit.
Volvo parts are easiest to find using the engine model number. Sorry but I don't know what a seal plate is. Are you talking about the seal around the backside of the transom shield?