FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys,does any one know where I can get hold of some of these fuses.
They are like rocking horse dodo in the uk,and everywhere I look seems to want $30 to ship to the uk !!!
Hi guys,does any one know where I can get hold of some of these fuses.
They are like rocking horse dodo in the uk,and everywhere I look seems to want $30 to ship to the uk !!!
No kidding? They are available everywhere here. Any auto parts store, Wal Mart, gas stations, etc. I just checked and it is true that U.S Priority mail postage from FL to UK is $26.50 for the first pound. Otherwise, I would just send you some.
I think if they are that hard to find, I would just splice in whatever kind of fuse holder is common there and be done with it.
How soon do you need them ????
I have relatives coming from England for Christmas. They will be returning early January. They can take them with them and mail them to you if that works. They live in Liverpool. Where in Wales are you ???
PM me if you like.
How soon do you need them ????
I have relatives coming from England for Christmas. They will be returning early January. They can take them with them and mail them to you if that works. They live in Liverpool. Where in Wales are you ???
PM me if you like.
That would be fantastic I live close to Aberdare in South Wales and beleive it or not I am going to be spending new year in Liverpool ...well near enough Runcorn.
If you can pm me a paypal address Ill get the funds to you and my full address.
Dont want to sound cheeky but it woud be a good idea to get a few 10 if poss.
Thanks again.
Tony