1980 7.5 hp gamefisher carburetor schematics

alloffroad

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hello out there. I need a schematic drawing of the carb on my little game fisher. Or someone that knows these engines that can help me with something. I see a threaded hole in the top portion of the carb that may be missing something. Not sure what that something is. The motor is at the shop so I don't currently have pictures. I will try to get some tomorrow.

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hello out there. I need a schematic drawing of the carb on my little game fisher. Or someone that knows these engines that can help me with something. I see a threaded hole in the top portion of the carb that may be missing something. Not sure what that something is. The motor is at the shop so I don't currently have pictures. I will try to get some tomorrow.
Kinda need a pic... It could something important or not. Im assuming its in the shop because it doesnt run. The manual is kinda vague on the parts but I know those motors very well

alloffroad

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Kinda need a pic... It could something important or not. Im assuming its in the shop because it doesnt run. The manual is kinda vague on the parts but I know those motors very well
I will definitely get pics tomorrow morning and post them. Thank you

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I will definitely get pics tomorrow morning and post them. Thank you
Its probably where the idle adjustment screw goes in. It has a piece that goes to a knob on the face plate. Look at your private messages. I sent you something

alloffroad

Petty Officer 2nd Class
The threaded hole is in the second picture. Kinda blurry but it does seem as though it is the idle adjustment screw missing

alloffroad

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Does anyone have a picture or very detailed description of this missing idle adjustment screw?

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
If your in front of motor on the left side is the idle screw. The one on the bottom of the float bowl if it has one is the high speed adjustment

alloffroad

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I need to find a replacement idle screw. I haven't a clue what it looks like. There are a million on ebay. All different. I just need a detailed description, measurements included, and pictures if possible so i can replace it. I was sent the repair manual but the drawings aren't doing any good fof this problem.

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Are you looking for the screw I have the white arrow on

Attachments

• Inked61o9zC9bkbL._AC_SL1200__LI.jpg
    Inked61o9zC9bkbL._AC_SL1200__LI.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

alloffroad

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Yes. I found a throttle stop screw on ebay. I'll have it Thursday this week. Only $2 so i got it. Hoping it's the one.